3.13.19 – Work Session Minutes
CITY OF CORYDON
March 13, 2019
Mayor Moorman called the work session to order at 6:00 p.m. Present were Council Members Bennett, Holmes, Rupe and Rodgers. Council Member Jaeckel was absent. Others in attendance were employees Davis and Trower and the City clerk.
1. The Council looked over the proposed contract for water & wastewater operator prepared by City clerk. This will be put on the agenda for a vote at the March 20 Council Meeting.
2. The Council looked over and discussed the ad for the work to be done on community building.
3. Discussed moving funds to I.P.A.I.T. The clerk asked the Council to think about moving $250,000 of the General fund and $225,000 of the Water Major Repair fund from Corydon State Bank to I.P.A.I.T. This will be put on the agenda for March 20th for a vote.
4. Discussed dog catcher options
5. Discussed potential candidates for REAP Board Member. Instructed the City clerk to make phone calls to get responses from potential candidates. The appointment will be made at the March 20 Council Meeting.
6. Discussed street project in preparation to send to Hall Engineering for RFPs
7. Discussed water project in preparation to send to Hall Engineering for application for permits